Hello 🙂 Having trouble with English tenses? Masz problemy z czasami angielskimi?
Oto Twoje rozwiązanie – kliknij i zobacz zabawny video tutorial z życiowymi przykładami
Kliknij tu ⇓
A jak już obejrzysz, to spokojnie samodzielnie zrobisz te zadania — odeślij mi na maila do darmowego sprawdzenia jeśli chcesz 🙂
Put the correct form of the verb in Present Perfect Continuous:
I’m bored. It _______ (rain) for hours so I can’t go out.
_________ (you / use) my computer again?
My neighbor’s children _______ (argue) all morning.
You ______ (not study) for the maths exam.
Mel looks really tired. __________ (she / work) all night?
The kitchen’s a mess because we _______ (make) a birthday cake for Dad.
I ______ (read) an interesting book about the history of computers.
Jim ______ (not do) his homework. He’s been texting his friends.
Task: Choose between Past Simple or Present Perfect tense and put the verb in the correct form of the tense:
- A: Did you like the movie „Star Wars?”
B: I don’t know. I _____(see, never) that movie.
- Sam ____(arrive) in San Diego a week ago.
- My best friend and I ______(know) each other for over fifteen years. We still get together once a week.
- Stinson is a fantastic writer. He _______(write) ten very creative short stories in the last year. One day, he’ll be as famous as Hemingway.
- I _______(have, not) this much fun since I _______ (be) a kid.
- Things ______(change) a great deal at Coltech, Inc. When we first _______(start) working here three years ago, the company _____ (have, only) six employees. Since then, we ________(expand) to include more than 2000 full-time workers.
- I _____ (tell) him to stay on the path while he was hiking, but he _______(wander) off into the forest and _________(be) bitten by a snake.
Send your solutions on my e-mail! Bye 😉